“There are no strangers here … only friends you haven’t yet met.”
~ William Butler Yeats ~
Every year, over 250,000 new immigrants from all over the world arrive to make Canada their new home. We meet many of them in our community, our workplace and at social engagements. Through this random act of friendship and hospitality, let us reach out to make them feel welcome in their new home country and make a new friend.
Welcome a newcomer to Canada with this special greeting card …
How it Works
- Click on the card image above
- A new page opens up with the greeting card
- Click on the grey ’email icon’ which says “Click here to Email this card to a newcomer you know“
- In the open box, enter your email and the newcomer’s email (Recipient email) in the fields provided (1 email per field)
- You can personalize the email by adding the recipient’s name in the subject line before the “Welcome to Canada …” (for example: Jane, Welcome to Canada …)
- Hit SEND and you’re done. You have made a new friend feel the warmth of a welcome.
NOTE: We DO NOT capture nor store the recipient’s or your email ids.
… and they will also receive this free welcome gift from WelcomePack Canada*
*conditions apply [click here for details]